We are pleased to announce that we will be running an exclusive competition for visitors to the Business Hive Live event at Grimsby Auditorium on 3rd October 2017.
Do you have a retail business but are thinking about expanding your business online? We will be offering a competition to win a free eCommerce website for your business. This is the highest value promotion we have ever offered and will only be available to visitors on the day of the event.
All you need to do to enter is come and speak to us at our stand in the Tech Lounge.
- WordPress based website so you can log in and manage your products and orders
- Access to premium tutorials to help you use your new website and help you to add your products and information
- 6 months of our standard website care plan to make sure your website is running smoothly
- We will help you get your site up and running then it’s over to you to promote it and run it
Terms & Conditions
- Website will only be built on the WordPress platform
- Choice of 5 premium off the shelf designs
- We will add up to 10 standard products and 5 categories
- We will include the following standard pages:
- Category pages
- Product pages
- About Us
- Terms and conditions
- Contact us
- Any website content required must be provided by the winner up front before we start building the website
- We will spend 2 working days preparing and launching your website once we have everything that we need
- Includes either Stripe or Paypal standard payment gateways to take card payments
- We will throw in up to 5 stock images (from Adobe stock) to get you started – you are also free to send us your own images to use
- We will add your logo if provided
- Does not include any custom artwork
- You will need to buy your own domain name (from about £10 for 2 years) and give us access to your account to set the domain name up for you – we can help you set this up
- Does not include email hosting or email support
How did we calculate the value of our offer?
Our standard price for an eCommerce Website based on an off the shelf design template is £2000. Also includes 6 months on our Standard WordPress care plan (6 x £87 = £522).
What’s the catch?
Our core business is supporting businesses with their eCommerce websites. If you need any extra help during the 6 months we would be happy to provide you with a quote – e.g we can help you add new products, set up additional features, promote your website, run your email marketing, integrate your website with eBay, Amazon and Google Shopping, run your social media, set up your CRM or even set up a commission based affiliate scheme. However, there is no obligation to take on any of these services.
At the end of the 6 months you can take your website and move it onto your own website hosting package. Some of the software we use may require the purchase of your own licences if you want to keep your website up to date – depending on what features you use, this could be a couple of hundred pounds a year. We’ll even help hand the website over to you via our fantastic website hosting partners at Flywheel.
We’re confident that you’ll be so happy with your new website that you’ll want us to continue to look after it for you and then we can talk about moving you onto a paid website care plan. Again, this is totally at your discretion – no hard sell!
That’s it. No hidden catches, just a genuine offer.
Come along to our stand in the tech lounge at Business Hive Live in Grimsby to enter the competition.
Digital Business Consultant